|Place of Origin:||China|
The instrument is a super mini-gauge,capable of measuring rapidly, nondestructively and precisely the thickness of insulating coatings on non-magnetic metallic base. The instrument adopts the eddy current principle to measure the thickness of insulating coatings on non-magnetic metallic base (enamel, rubber, paint and plastics coatings on the base of copper, aluminum, zinc, tin, etc.). It can be applied extensively in the testing in the manufacturing, metal processing and chemical industries and commodity inspection. Due to its small size and the integration of the probe and the instrument, it is especially useful in on-the-spot measuring at engineering sites.
● Integrated with Probe N: the eddy current principle to measure the thickness of insulating coatings on non-magnetic materials.
● Zero point calibration and two-point calibration to correct the system error of the probe
● Features two working modes: DIRECT and BATCH & two measuring ways: CONTINUE and SINGLE
● Statistics include the mean, maximum, minimum, test numbers and standard deviation.
● Memory of 500 data
● Deletion of current data, calibrated data, limit data and all data stored.
● Integrated with printer to print the statists values if needed
● Low battery indication and error alarm
● Buzz during operation for indication
● Backlight for the screen
● Auto or manual shutdown
|Type||Working principle||Scope of
|Display value tolerance(μm)|
|TIME®2501||Eddy current||0-1250||0.1||±(3%H + 1.5)||±[(1%-3%)H + 1.5]|
|Type||Min.curvature radius of the
object to be measurde(mm)
|Min.area diameter of the base(mm)||Critical thickness
of the base(mm)
|TIME®2501||convexity 3||concave 10||Ø5||0.3|
|Power||AAA 1.5V Battery (2 pcs)|