HT225-V is a portable instrument to test the compressive strength of concrete structures or rock in non-destructive testing field. The rebound value can be converted into a reading on the digital display, and the estimated mean value, standard deviation and concrete strength can be shown.
● The main unit integrated with the sensor, portable design.
● True color LCD screen, high resolution of 176*220 mechanical hammers.
● Powered by high-capacity rechargeable lithium battery.
● Non-contact grating sensor with high precision.
● Unique sound alarm of rebound value.
● Easy to generate report by printer on the spot.
● Automatic delete exceptional value and calculate component results.
● Possibility to store, display and transfer data to PC with USB interface.
|Standard Delivery||Optional Accessory|
|Software||1||Power charger for printer (9V/2V)|
|USB connecting cable||1|
|Display||16-bit true color, 176 * 220 resolution|
|Data storage||480000 testing results|
|Mean value of steel-anvil rating||80±2|
|Flip tension spring rigidity||785N/m|
|Power supply||Rechargeable lithium battery|
|Power consumption||Maximum backlight situation≈100mA (Voice off)|