|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Price:||Beijing TIME High Technology Ltd.|
As a portable rebound hardness tester, TIME®5302 can accurately perform standard hardness testing for all metallic materials. Moreover, it can work with optional dataview software for data analysis on PC.
● Simple menu, easy and convenient to use.
● Conversion of common hardness scales (HL, HV, HB, HRC, HRB, HRA and HS) & conversion to tensile strength.
● 7 types of optional impact devices with auto recognition. Standard impact device D included.
● Matrix LCD display with backlight for convenient use in darkness.
● Memory of 48-350 groups of data.
● Upper /Lower limits pre-setting and sound alarm.
● Dataview software as optional accessory
● RS232 connector meets more needs like storage and further analysis.
● Indication for charge and easy change for rechargeable battery.
● Removable printer included and test values can be printed directly.
|Standard Delivery||Optional Accessory|
|Main unit||1||Printing paper|
|Impact device type D||1||Special impact devices|
|Test block HLD||1||Support rings|
|Table support for main unit||1|
|Hardness scale||HL, HB, HRA, HRB, HRC, HV, HS|
|Memory||group (impact times:32-1)|
|Measuring range||(170-960)HLD (17.9-69.5)HRC|
|Tensile strength U.T.S range||374～2652MPa|
|Standard impact device||D|
|Optional impact device||DC/D+15/G/C/DL|
|Min. Radius of workpiece (convex/concave)||Rmin=50mm (with special support ring Rmin=10mm)|
|Max. workpiece hardness||DC/DL||D+15||C||G|
|Min. Workpiece weight
Need support firmly
Need coupling tightly
|Min. Workpiece thickness||5mm||5mm||1mm||10mm|
|Min. thickness of hardened layers||≥0.8mm||≥0.8mm||≥0.2mm||≥1.2mm|
|Power||Rechargeable NiMH battery, 5x1.2V 600mAh|
|Continuous working time||About 50h (without printing and backlight)|
|Charging time||2-3.5 hour|
|Weight (g)||530( including impact device and printer)|