TH710/711 digital micro vickers hardness tester adopts unique and precise design in mechanics, optics and electrics to achieve clearer indentation and better accuracy. After measuring the indentation, press the button on the digital microscope, it will automatically show the hardness value. There is no need to input the diagonal length. TH710/711 digital micro vickers hardness tester conforms to GB/T4340, ISO6507, JIS B7725 and ASTME92 standards.
● Unique and precise design in mechanics, optics and light source for clearer indentation and hence a more precise measurement.
● 10 × lens and a 40 × lens the tester enable a wider measurement field and a broader usage range.
● Equipped with a digital microscope, it shows the measuring method, test force, diagonal length of indentation, hardness value, dwell time and the times of measurement.
● TH711: equipped with auto turret to prevent maloperation.
● Automatic loading and unloading technique
● Conform to GB/T4340, ISO6507, JIS B7725 and ASTME92 standards.
|Weight axis||1 pc|
|A cross testing table||1 pc|
|A platelet fixture||1 pc|
|A plane-holding fixture||1 pc|
|A filament fixture||1 pc|
|Screw drivers||2 pcs|
|Horizontal regulation screws||4 pcs|
|A level||1 pc|
|An electric cave||1 pc|
|Repair fuses (1A)||2 pcs|
|An eyepiece||1 pc|
|Vickers hardness blocks||2 pcs|
|Usage instruction manual||1 pc|
|Carriage application method||automatic loading and unloading|
|Total Amplification||100×( Observation )||400×( Observation )|
|Max height of the specimen||100 mm|
|Distance between the point of the indenter and the exterior panel||98 mm|
|Net weight||30 kg|
|Power source||AC220V/110V, 60/50 Hz|