|Place of Origin:||China|
|Delivery Time:||14-30 days|
TIME6201 Electronic Brinell hardness tester is a unified product combining the precise mechanical structure and the load cell control system. The instrument adopts the motorized test force application without weights, and uses 0.5‰ accuracy compression sensor to feedback and the CPU control system to automatically compensate the test force lost during the test. The test force and dwell time can be directly set on the touch keyboard with reliable repeatability, precise reading and easy operation. It can be equipped with V1.0 Brinell image automatic measuring system. TIME®6201 is an economical hardness testing machine for labs and workshops.
Suitable for testing cast iron, steel products, nonferrous metals and soft alloys etc. Also suitable for some nonmetal materials such as rigid plastics and bakelite etc.
● Combination of the precise mechanical structure, high accurate pressure transducer, microcomputer control unit of electrical circuit system, innovative closed-loop technology to improve its stability and accuracy.
● Load-cell driven system provides precise control of the test force, providing unsurpassed system performance without weight blocks
● Reliable repetition, sensitive and accurate readings and easy operation
● Perfect for laboratories, workshops, tool rooms, inspection labs, etc.
● A wide range of test forces and ball sizes to suit every application
|Instrument Main Body||1 set||20× Reading Microscope||1 pc|
|Ф2.5mm, Ф5mm, Ф10mm Ball Indenter||each 1 pc||Large Plane Test Table||1 pc|
|Small Plane Test Table||1 pc||V-shaped Test Table||1 pc|
|Hardness Block 150~250 HBW 10/3000||1 pc||Hardness Block 150~250 HBW 5/750||1 pc|
|Fuse 2A||2 pcs||Power Cable||1 pc|
|Anti-dust Cover||1 pc||Inner Hexagon Spanner 3mm||1 pc|
|Brinell Hardness Table||1 copy||Usage Instruction Manual||1 copy|
|Test Force||kgf||62.5kgf, 100kgf, 125kgf, 187.5kgf, 250kgf, 500kgf, 750kgf, 1000kgf, 1500kgf, 3000kgf|
|N||612.9N, 980.7N, 1226N, 1839N, 2452N, 4903N, 7355N, 9807N, 14710N, 29420N|
|Hardness Reading||Check Hardness Table|
|Microscope||20× Reading Microscope|
|Minimum Division Value of Drum Wheel||5μm|
|Max. Height of Specimen||220mm|
|Execute Standard||ISO 6506,ASTM E10-12,JIS Z2243,GB/T 231.2|
|Dimension||545×235×755mm,Packing Dimension: 650×435×1025mm|
|Weight||Net Weight: 130kg,Gross Weight: 160kg|