|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Supply Ability:||500 sets|
● Digital Shore D durometer for testing the hardness of hard plastics and rubbers.
● Built-in displacement sensor. Compact size, easy to carry and convenient to use.
● 1.3-inch OLED display screen, 128×64 graphic dot matrix, clear to read information.
● Two testing modes to meet actual measuring requirments: Real-time testing mode and Peak-value-lock mode.
● Optional operation stand
● 200 groups of average peak values can be stored.
● USB interface to connect with pc.
● Data processing software is optional to output in Microsoft Word or Excel for the need of quality control and management.
● Pre-set upper/lower limits and out-of-limit alarm for batch testing.
● Display voltage status and low voltage prompt
● Automatic shutdown when no operation, and the automatic shutdown time is adjustable. The function can be turned off as needed.