|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
TIMEH1110 series full automatic Rockwell hardness tester adopts precise AC servo closed-loop control system. In the form of head pressing down, highly automation, fast test speed, high test accuracy, large test space and wide application range. Well suited for testing gas cylinder, engine housing and the long shaft end, etc. It is also easy to install different special-shaped tooling and automation platforms. More than that, it can integrate with robots and other automation system to achieve unattended and automatic online inspection. The open raw data can provide material constitutive parameters other than hardness for analysis and research in universities, metallurgy and research institutes and other material R&D institutions.
● Fully automatic testing: automatic loading, automatic testing and automatic reset.
● The indenter’s approaching speed, initial test force loading time, initial test force dwell time, main test force loading time, total
test force dwell time can be set.
● Closed-loop digital control system. Compared with the traditional open-loop control or weight loading method, there is no impact, no vibration and no overload.
● Adopt fully digital grating linear measurement technology to obtain high precision and high resolution.
● A variety of test curves selectable to reflect the characteristics of materials. Monitor and analyze the force value and indentation
depth at different time points.
● Using full closed-loop AC servo technology, the running speed can be freely set within 500mm / min, and it can quickly and
automatically return to the original position during batch tests to quickly change the workpiece.